Go Back   Nub Live Forum > Studio Gallery > Gallery Pics

Gallery Pics Pics of you, friends, and ST products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes


Nur für Mitglieder!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #2
matt257
UK NUbber!
 
matt257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 407
Default

Sweet! Love the Habano and Connie
__________________
This Changes Everything - NUbcigar
matt257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
skipper
Administrator
 
skipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 24,589
Default

hahaha... with the 2 of them in your mouth is that a 128 ring?
__________________
CLICK-Play for Prizes!


I was taught to respect my elders. It's just getting harder to find them
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
byrdman33
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper View Post
hahaha... with the 2 of them in your mouth is that a 128 ring?
I prefer to call it "Twin 60s". A 128 might send the wrong message. It certainly creates a bad mental picture for me. Ha ha ha!

Posted via Mobile Device
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:50 AM   #5
steelertrav
NUBtastic!
 
steelertrav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Western PA
Posts: 133
Default

You had twins who were 60??? Now, I go for older women too, but that's pushing it. Unless they were rich. I need a sugar momma.
__________________
"So I got that going for me, which is nice."
- Carl Spackler, NUBBYshack
steelertrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #6
byrdman33
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I would have it no other way. That's the beauty of a Pre-NUB agreement ;-)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #7
steelertrav
NUBtastic!
 
steelertrav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Western PA
Posts: 133
Default

Ok, I may be slow (and fat and ugly and, well I could go on like this for a while), but until I saw that last pic of the twin 60s, I never thought about smoking two different cigars at the same time to see how the flavors marry (I know they are the same cigar in the picture, function. Please don't point it out). I have a big mouth, but I'm not sure I'd attempt the twin 60 (or should it be capitalized, Twin 60). A Connie and a Habano may yield some interesting results.

Damn you Byrdman! Now I can't stop thinking about what it'd be like (the cigars, not the sexagenarian lovin') and am going to try it (probably tonight). I'll have Ginger take pictures (of the sexagenarian lovin', not the cigars).
__________________
"So I got that going for me, which is nice."
- Carl Spackler, NUBBYshack
steelertrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
byrdman33
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelertrav View Post
Ok, I may be slow (and fat and ugly and, well I could go on like this for a while), but until I saw that last pic of the twin 60s, I never thought about smoking two different cigars at the same time to see how the flavors marry (I know they are the same cigar in the picture, function. Please don't point it out). I have a big mouth, but I'm not sure I'd attempt the twin 60 (or should it be capitalized, Twin 60). A Connie and a Habano may yield some interesting results.

Damn you Byrdman! Now I can't stop thinking about what it'd be like (the cigars, not the sexagenarian lovin') and am going to try it (probably tonight). I'll have Ginger take pictures (of the sexagenarian lovin', not the cigars).
T.M.I.! Don't post those pics :-D

Maybe Sam will bless the brothas & sistas of NUB with a "limited edition" multi-wrapper NUB. That would be bananas!!

Posted via Mobile Device
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:15 AM   #9
CigarAl
Senior Cain
 
CigarAl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 1,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdman33 View Post
Maybe Sam will bless the brothas & sistas of NUB with a "limited edition" multi-wrapper NUB. That would be bananas!!

Posted via Mobile Device
That would be pretty cool to try. A Connie/Maduro wrapper. I would think the two would balance each other ouvery nicely. (I think)
__________________
NUb, do you need to say anything else?
CigarAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Studio Tobac Cigar Cigar
     



© 2008-2010 Oliva Cigar Company - TERMS & CONDITIONS  |  NUB CIGAR  |