Go Back   Nub Live Forum > Studio Gallery > Gallery Pics

Gallery Pics Pics of you, friends, and ST products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes


Nur für Mitglieder!
Old 03-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #2
boomerd35
Grab life by the Nub
 
boomerd35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pleak, Tx (Near Houston)
Posts: 25
Default

Yeah, why does Sam have to be such a nice guy? I was kinda hoping he wasn't and I could use that as an excuse not to buy a boatload of NUbs when they come out (thus saving lots of money). But I can't use that excuse- Sam was so friendly and generous to bring us these great cigars. Looks like I'll be spending some money in about a month
__________________
NUbLive.com
boomerd35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
DOZER
Official Nub Groupie
 
DOZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Beacon, NY
Posts: 309
Send a message via Yahoo to DOZER Send a message via Skype™ to DOZER
Default

You really enjoy NUBing it in dont you?
__________________
What's on your bucket list? http://www.garlive.com Make it happen!
DOZER
DOZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
mjohnsoniii
NUbster
 
mjohnsoniii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ft Leonard Wood, MO
Posts: 56
Send a message via Yahoo to mjohnsoniii
Default

its ok, sooner or later Nubs will be in every B&M around...or at least i hope so...lol
__________________
NUbCigar.com
mjohnsoniii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
Sam Leccia
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerd35 View Post
Yeah, why does Sam have to be such a nice guy? I was kinda hoping he wasn't and I could use that as an excuse not to buy a boatload of NUbs when they come out (thus saving lots of money). But I can't use that excuse- Sam was so friendly and generous to bring us these great cigars. Looks like I'll be spending some money in about a month
Thanks Man. That is very nice.

It's easy to be nice when surrounded by such great company. You all have been supporters from day the "Major Announcement".

I am really overwhelmed by all of your support.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #6
Sam Leccia
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOZER View Post
You really enjoy NUBing it in dont you?
That's a good one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
matt257
UK NUbber!
 
matt257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 407
Default

That looks so damn tasty!! Im glad no one just saw me dribble lol
__________________
This Changes Everything - NUbcigar
matt257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
tx_tuff
nub_tuff
 
tx_tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 398
Default

As you can see from the pics before it is even loght all the way, This cigar started out with a TON OF SMOKE!! I love that in a cigar!
__________________
"Gonna hit this town till it's teeth come out"
tx_tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #9
big-vic
NEW TO THE STUDIO TOBAC FORUM
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Altamont Illinois
Posts: 1
Default

Sam, i just informed my wife that would be ordering more cigars (nubs) in april. Her response was that this week-end we are go shopping for a new couch and chair. great fun.
big-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:28 AM   #10
happy1
I want a NUB
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Danese,WV
Posts: 162
Send a message via MSN to happy1 Send a message via Yahoo to happy1
Default

good looking cigar
happy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #11
CigARM
NUbARM
 
CigARM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Armenia
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-vic View Post
Sam, i just informed my wife that would be ordering more cigars (nubs) in april. Her response was that this week-end we are go shopping for a new couch and chair. great fun.
That was your mistake big-vic. Don't tell, just do it (or rather, just Nub it!). If I told my wife every time about my plans of cigar purchases, we'd probably end up with more and better furniture, lots of other things (including for myself - gotta give the credit to my sweetheart), but half-empty humidors
But I don't lie to her, I just don't mention it
__________________
Check out NUbCigar.com
CigARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #12
Cyrann
Nub
 
Cyrann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 315
Default

In the words of the lady buying the 32-piece set in Napoleon Dynamite, "I want that!"
__________________
"I smoke in moderation...only one cigar at a time." -Mark Twain
Cyrann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #13
nofeardiver
Big Bearded Cigar Smoker
 
nofeardiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Posts: 9,715
Send a message via Skype™ to nofeardiver
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigARM View Post
That was your mistake big-vic. Don't tell, just do it (or rather, just Nub it!). If I told my wife every time about my plans of cigar purchases, we'd probably end up with more and better furniture, lots of other things (including for myself - gotta give the credit to my sweetheart), but half-empty humidors
But I don't lie to her, I just don't mention it
You could do what i do, just buy them and then tell her you bought them.
nofeardiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Articles on lighting.... also some cool blogs nofeardiver Open Talk 7 10-28-2011 10:36 AM
Lighting Devices peaNUButter Open Talk 72 07-15-2009 07:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Studio Tobac Cigar Cigar
     



© 2008-2010 Oliva Cigar Company - TERMS & CONDITIONS  |  NUB CIGAR  |